Telemarketing Lead Generation Blog
Tele-Partnering – Your Checklist for Success
Posted on Feb 14, 2012 by Jeff Johnson, Guest Blogger- TeleNet Client & Industry Veteran
At the end of the day, your telepartner is going to have little or no control over how a potential sales lead is managed, so it is crucial that a process is put in place to ensure success. My experiences as both the third-party and the corporate partner have shown me that you must not fixate solely on ROI, but whether YOU are providing your partner the appropriate support they need to drive ROI.
It is my firm belief that if you follow the checklist below, ROI will not be a concern:
- 1. Are WE being effective?
- Do you clearly provide expectations, messages, and content for your partner?
- Does your partner’s style match how you want your message delivered?
- Do you allow your partner flexibility to deliver the message in a way that fits their style?
- Have you made a commitment to ensuring proper attention to leads passed?
- Does your team provide adequate feedback?
- Is the feedback both positive and constructive?
- Do you help fill in the gaps of missing knowledge, product niches, etc?
- Do you ask to clear up any misunderstandings?
- Are you sharing ways to cross sell and connect the dots from comments made by prospects?
- Do you seek out their feedback and experience?
- 2. Are THEY being effective?
- Does your partner clearly explain what they feel they will deliver?
- Do they deliver at or above that level, more often than not?
- Can your partner “connect the dots” and learn progressively from program to program?
- Is there “MEAT” on the bones of the leads your partner provides?
- (i.e.) Can you see that there is care and thought behind why this is a lead, not just that the criteria asked for was gathered?
- Do you receive insight behind successes and failures?
- What have they learned, or can you learn from unsuccessful call engagements?
- Do they share how they see these results in other situations (as able)?
- Is your partner willing to admit when they need help, or are not performing to standards?
Tagged: lead generation, targeted lead generation, lead generation telemarketing, teleprospecting, lead generation roi, marketing roi
Add a Comment
Welcome to TeleNet's telemarketing lead generation blog. Members of TeleNet's executive, program management and account management staff will contribute to our blog on a weekly basis. Please subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up to receive email updates to obtain insight, tips, and feedback to improve or enhance your telemarketing lead generation and lead nurturing programs and processes.
- Abby Lynes, Program Director
- Anabel Foucart, Senior Program Director
- Ashlea Harris, Vice President of Program Management & Operations
- Ashley Rist, Lead Quality Manager
- Brian Rubin, Senior Software Developer
- Britney Bailey, Program Director
- Chris Engel, Vice President of Information Technology
- Dana Gill, Program Director
- Jason St Onge, Senior Account Executive
- Jeff Johnson, Guest Blogger- TeleNet Client & Industry Veteran
- Jon Plant, Senior Program Director
- Kathy Rizzo, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Laura Johnson, Senior Program Director
- Maryann Ramsey, Program Director
- Melissa Joffrion, Account Executive
- Micah Green, Operations Training & Development Manager
- Sharon Dahlhaus, Account Executive
- Sonya Lane, Vice President of Human Resources
- Tamika Drake, Call Center Coordinator
- Tyler Anderson, Account Executive