$5 per hour + Free 10,000 Email lead
For example is it an increase in sales, and increase in enquiries or increased knowledge about your customer base? You also need to know what targets you have set and how you are going to measure and evaluate the results. Here are some great tips for getting better results from any telemarketing effort. Many people think that it takes a great deal of money to improve results of telemarketing. SOLUTION After mediocre results with its in-house telemarketing team and a short-lived relationship with an outside telemarketing firm that demonstrated questionable business practices, Jack Henry found the solution to its marketing dilemma: outsource telemarketing to a proven, integrity-driven business-to-business marketing service provider. Telemarketing lead generation tips: Better results with these basic components in mind. When you maintain an optimistic, continually improving environment, you will have great results in hiring, training and keeping your best employees.
To avoid this unfortunate outcome, practice inserting a pause after the greeting, followed by a brief question. And be brief Anything more than just those basic elements of the introduction will bore your listener. At some point around this time, use the word "briefly" or "a moment " Telling your listener that you'd like to speak with them for just a moment tells them that you're sensitive to their busy schedule and are aware of their time restraints. Again, keep it brief This isn't the time for an infomercial.
Success Stories Jack Henry & Associates Finds Success with TeleNet's Lead Generation Program. Telemarketing lead generation tips: Better results with these basic components in mind. Their total focus needs to be on lead generation. When you encourage a winning attitude, you will hire and keep winners for your telemarketing lead generation programs.
Learn to enjoy and relish the challenges as each one improves you in some way. How to Dramatically Improve Your Telemarketing Success Rate - Yahoo! Voices - voices yahoo com. How to Dramatically Improve Your Telemarketing Success Rate. Many people think that it takes a great deal of money to improve results of telemarketing. Too many telemarketers plow through this point, hoping that their chances to make a sale will improve the longer the call lasts. Just opinions to help improve services of businesses such as bank one, that these clients have already visited.
How to Dramatically Improve Your Telemarketing Success Rate - Yahoo! Voices - voices yahoo com. How to Dramatically Improve Your Telemarketing Success Rate.
Try to find a job where you enjoy working with and for the other staff and where you are happy with your rate of pay. Make some simple strategic changes and make your campaign work for you. How to Dramatically Improve Your Telemarketing Success Rate - Yahoo! Voices - voices yahoo com. How to Dramatically Improve Your Telemarketing Success Rate. The company found trade shows generated some leads but the cost per lead was too high to generate the quantity of leads required by its sales team. SOLUTION After mediocre results with its in-house telemarketing team and a short-lived relationship with an outside telemarketing firm that demonstrated questionable business practices, Jack Henry found the solution to its marketing dilemma: outsource telemarketing to a proven, integrity-driven business-to-business marketing service provider. I have to admit that I am grateful for getting so adjustable workhours that suit my studies and even for getting a job in the first place, but in the end only greedy and/or shameless and/or apathetic people could enjoy this. It was a telemarketer A recognizable accent, my mispronounced last name, something about the mortgage, monthly low rates. It is here in the training that the new employee must learn how to handle prospects objections and generate real leads.
Telemarketing and you: Disastrous failure or dramatic success? by Linda Mattacks.
Follow Up On Time If you tell someone that you are going to follow up on his or her call within a certain time, make sure that you do! Whether you have promised to call again, send information or make an appointment , it is very important that you deliver.
Tags sales prospecting sales telemarketing telephone sales.
|Over 2,500 sales people from 741 companies have benefitted from the Top Gun seminars. Invest in yourself and your sales people. Learn specific practices of the exceptional sales person. Co-sponsored by 9 national associations.|
OverviewBetter sales people sell more. And every salesperson can become better if they know how to. The Top Gun Selling System is proven to bring almost immediate measurable results by helping every sales person sell better!
- How to focus on the ultimate result of your efforts.
- How to collect the two most important pieces of information about your accounts.
- How to prioritize & target your accounts to maximize your selling time.
- How to dramatically increase the quantity and quality of your sales opportunities.
- How to close the sale more effectively.
- How to present bigger deals.
- How to systematically acquire new customers.
What you'll learn
- How to think like a superstar sales person.
- How to transform your results by prioritizing & targeting high potential accounts.
- How to create rapport with everyone.
- How to analyze and improve your relationships in your key accounts.
- How to dig deeper and understand the customer better.
- How to offer bigger deals.
- How to close more effectively.
- How to systematically create new customers.
Training Specific to your industry
Dealers & Distributors
Insurance & Service Companies
Hear from the Author
Six reasons to attend
B2B specificBuilt around 22 years of experience working with the repetitive sales call that is the characteristic of B2B selling.
ProvenOver 2,320 sales people and 700 companies have benefited from previous seminars.
TransformationalSales people will leave with a new vision of what it means to be a professional sales person, impacting everything they do.
Association SponsoredFifteen national trade associations jointly sponsor the program.
EconomicalAbout half the price of comparable day-long seminars.
PracticalInteractive exercises, proven worksheets and specific assignments help sales people apply the practices to their jobs.
Top Gun Options
Top Gun LiteA series of four audio lessons, delivered to each sales person's computer over a period of four weeks.
Top Gun SeminarsSelect one of the live Top Gun Seminars, coming soon to a location near you.
Top Gun WebinarsUsing webinar technology, we make the same Top Gun Selling System available over seven one-hour sessions.
Helps establish a system you can succeed with.— Gene Vanpatten Saladin Pump & Equipment
"Kahle delivers! Using his strategic and disciplined methods allows anyone the opportunity to be a Top Gun salesperson."— Brian Smith L.E. Smith
"It was nice to find an informative resource and authority who could effectively provide such a fantastic roadmap to successful sales transformation!"— Dave Gallegly Safety Today
Telemarketing Lead Generation Blog
Tele-Partnering – Your Checklist for Success
Posted on Feb 14, 2012 by Jeff Johnson, Guest Blogger- TeleNet Client & Industry Veteran
At the end of the day, your telepartner is going to have little or no control over how a potential sales lead is managed, so it is crucial that a process is put in place to ensure success. My experiences as both the third-party and the corporate partner have shown me that you must not fixate solely on ROI, but whether YOU are providing your partner the appropriate support they need to drive ROI.
It is my firm belief that if you follow the checklist below, ROI will not be a concern:
- 1. Are WE being effective?
- Do you clearly provide expectations, messages, and content for your partner?
- Does your partner’s style match how you want your message delivered?
- Do you allow your partner flexibility to deliver the message in a way that fits their style?
- Have you made a commitment to ensuring proper attention to leads passed?
- Does your team provide adequate feedback?
- Is the feedback both positive and constructive?
- Do you help fill in the gaps of missing knowledge, product niches, etc?
- Do you ask to clear up any misunderstandings?
- Are you sharing ways to cross sell and connect the dots from comments made by prospects?
- Do you seek out their feedback and experience?
- 2. Are THEY being effective?
- Does your partner clearly explain what they feel they will deliver?
- Do they deliver at or above that level, more often than not?
- Can your partner “connect the dots” and learn progressively from program to program?
- Is there “MEAT” on the bones of the leads your partner provides?
- (i.e.) Can you see that there is care and thought behind why this is a lead, not just that the criteria asked for was gathered?
- Do you receive insight behind successes and failures?
- What have they learned, or can you learn from unsuccessful call engagements?
- Do they share how they see these results in other situations (as able)?
- Is your partner willing to admit when they need help, or are not performing to standards?
Tagged: lead generation, targeted lead generation, lead generation telemarketing, teleprospecting, lead generation roi, marketing roi
Add a Comment
Welcome to TeleNet's telemarketing lead generation blog. Members of TeleNet's executive, program management and account management staff will contribute to our blog on a weekly basis. Please subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up to receive email updates to obtain insight, tips, and feedback to improve or enhance your telemarketing lead generation and lead nurturing programs and processes.
- Abby Lynes, Program Director
- Anabel Foucart, Senior Program Director
- Ashlea Harris, Vice President of Program Management & Operations
- Ashley Rist, Lead Quality Manager
- Brian Rubin, Senior Software Developer
- Britney Bailey, Program Director
- Chris Engel, Vice President of Information Technology
- Dana Gill, Program Director
- Jason St Onge, Senior Account Executive
- Jeff Johnson, Guest Blogger- TeleNet Client & Industry Veteran
- Jon Plant, Senior Program Director
- Kathy Rizzo, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Laura Johnson, Senior Program Director
- Maryann Ramsey, Program Director
- Melissa Joffrion, Account Executive
- Micah Green, Operations Training & Development Manager
- Sharon Dahlhaus, Account Executive
- Sonya Lane, Vice President of Human Resources
- Tamika Drake, Call Center Coordinator
- Tyler Anderson, Account Executive
Grow Your Business
We help you grow your Business. Rates Start at $5/hr
Powered by Blogger.